[FANFIC] LIBEROSIS; BTS | AU by somniatis_

LIBEROSIS; BTS | AU by somniatis_

❝Why do you care about them?❞

❝Because they are survivors and survivors never leave their monsters behind.❞

- I came across this by accident, but it was just everything I was searching for in a fanfic. Unique plot line with tints of theories in BTS MVs. Also, a major plus point because the author actually used their actual personalities(or the ones they acted as in the MVs) instead of the whitewashed bad boys (Literally the reason I started reading this). Also, the story is very intriguing, it starts with them being in a hospital and then the story goes back to how they ended up there. It's definitely a page-turner if you have the patience to read the first few chapters. I also love the writing style. If you are into mental illness and traumas, this is actually a really nice story. (Hakuna_Andy)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!