[PARANORMAL] GUARDIANS by AuthorJMColes

GUARDIANS by AuthorJMColes

Alex trawls the streets of New Orleans for pushers, pimps, and johns to beat senseless and leave naked in alleys. It's her revenge against the rapist stalking her. Morgan told her that he rescued her from the government agency that experimented on her and that she belongs to him. He had proven painfully to her that her new powers don't work against him. So she escaped and her rage now falls on the others of his kind. Her goal is simple: keep taking down the bad guys with her fun neuro-electric powers until one of them finally kills her.

When she interrupts a mugging, she realizes that she's rescued a humanoid dragon from his hunters. But are his hunters the same one chasing her: The ones racing against Morgan to find her and trap her? Can he and his brothers save her from her course of self-destruction? Or will they be dragged down her spiral of revenge?

- It's a fantasy romance with a message for people who suffered abuse. It features a main character who has superpowers but has no idea who she really is. The character herself has trust issues with others. What I enjoyed about this story is the ability on how JM shows us how broken her character is and how the supporting cast does their best to wash away her loneliness. (DianatheThird)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!