[TEENFIC] LOVING THE OPPOSITE by Emma5304

LOVING THE OPPOSITE by Emma5304

Meet Zac Parker. A famous band leader in highschool. He leads a perfect life. With the looks, the fame, the money and the fans, what more could he ask for?

Now meet Lindsey Summers. A beautiful girl living under the rules of her evil stepsister and abusive stepmom. Life is a struggle, especially when you're working as a janitor in your own school.

Destiny intertwines these two worlds through very weird circumstances. Both strangers find peace, trust and comfort through letters they write to each other anonymously.

But not everything is as it seems.

What will happen when the two decide to meet? Will they put aside their differences or will it tear them apart?

- A beautifully written book with a twist. If you are looking for something new, then there it is. A story set in a school where two strangers from different worlds find comfort through letters they write to each other anonymously. This story illustrates trust and how easily you can find comfort in strangers sometimes. If you are looking for a teenfic book with no cliche, this is the book for you. :) (coffee_girl23)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!