[SCIFI] THE DAY I WORE PURPLE by JakeVanderArk

THE DAY I WORE PURPLE by JakeVanderArk

Hannah Lasker is facing the most difficult decision of her life. Should she get the new immortality vaccine that will stop her body from aging? Or should she stand beside her boyfriend who can't afford the miracle cure?

From innocent schoolyards of 1999 to the virtual environments of 2068, The Day I Wore Purple is a story about eternal love, devastating memories, and the impending technological takeover.

- It's essentially a love story that lasts nearly a century. I was drawn into the story immediately and couldn't stop reading. (JayTrout)

- A deep, dark book. The darkness creeps up on you slowly ... you really don't want to live in this world, but you can't put it down! Thought-provoking, with exceptional insights into the psychological impact of immortality. I love the fact that the characters aren't black-and-white. They have issues. They sometimes do really stupid things. Just like real people do. The whole story is an interesting concept, thoughtfully explored. (MarkAshWood)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!