[VAMPIRE] DEATH WARRANT by o0eliza0o

DEATH WARRANT by  o0eliza0o

Mapril high, the place where heir and heiress of some multinational companies study. The school where there is no place for the average or middle class students, yet Amanda smith a middle class girl with highly fertile parents and financial issues, managed to land her spot in Mapril High. So what happens when after three most boring and irritating years of Amanda's life at Mapril High something intresting finally happens? Something which she never expected?

What happens when she saw the most popular, feared and rich boy of the school sucking blood from the neck of a cheerleader. And What happens when he made her sign her own death warrant to prevent her from telling anyone his secret. Definitely that was not what Amanda expected for her Senior year.

- I'm enjoying her story. Her humor is spot on most of the times and the story has elements of Teen Fiction. (DianaTheThird)

- This is the best book I have found here..I luv it... (salonisuga)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!