[HISTFIC] FOREVER TORN by JasonGreenfield

FOREVER TORN by JasonGreenfield

Forever Torn is the true and amazing story of two brothers and three generations of one family - a family torn apart by deaths, poverty, deceit and a promise made by a small boy to his Grandfather over 80 years ago.

It is the story of one man who refused to acknowledge his past and his brother who remained bound to protect the secret, despite his own pain.

If you have enjoyed fictional epics such as Blood Brothers and Kane and Abel, you will love Forever Torn, which unlike the aforementioned is based on a true and tragic story.

- Jason weaves a tale from his own family's past, as he takes the reader through Europe beginning in 1917, mapping tense, heartbreaking and often humorous travels along the way. A family secret, in many ways more devastating as the wars that parade through their history, is skillfully entwined into the heart of his beautifully told story. Based on what he has been told by his grandfather along with extensive research, Forever Torn takes you on a journey of struggles and survival with a deep and tragic secret just under the surface. A great read! (clhenderson)

- "Forever Torn" will (should?) inspire you to find out about your own family history, if you haven't done it already. Do yourself a favour and read it. You won't regret it. (rutibatavraham)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!