[NON-FICTION] YOU CAN'T BREAK HER by TSTurcotte [Mature]

YOU CAN'T BREAK HER by 

"We can't do this. We have to do something! Someone has to do something," she pleaded, "Please; this is killing me. The only thing I can think to do is hide her in the closet when Jess comes back. We can bring her to the authorities tomorrow."

Parker sighed in defeat, "We need to call Franky and Greg, in case, she starts something," he paused, "If this backfires, we are going to have to move. You know that right?"

- I started writing as a need to evacuate much of the pain that was inflicted during my childhood. I never expected to find so much support and above all solidarity in writing. I have found solidarity in You Can't Break Her. It's beautifully written and thought-provoking. It's also a testament that abuse is rampant in society but most importantly, survival and happiness is possible. Her poetry is also a special find. I am so grateful to have found this book. (isabelle_bl)

- Ms. Turcotte is our vagabond hero. We love her to death, which she almost accomplishes herself, while adroitly avoiding infanticide, neglect, and the consequences of her own recklessness. Throughout her book, we find ourselves split between laughing with her at the tragic slap stick of her life, and wanting to take her home for a nice bowl of soup. She, of course, needs none of that and completes her story, and carries on her life, in fine form. (CeciandJack)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!