[PARANORMAL] DEATH BOUND by Out_Foxed

DEATH BOUND by Out_Foxed

Stephen Emerson: diligent accountant, loving Son, doting Brother. Will be dearly missed by all.

Shot dead in the streets of North London, Stephen Emerson may be the latest addition to the obituaries, but he's far from gone; in fact, he's not even sure he's dead. When Thomas Cartwright, a veteran NYPD detective, becomes his last connection to the living world, his death becomes paradoxically impossible.

Despite these bizarre circumstances, the two men must work together to untangle reality from fiction and learn the truth behind their inexplicable bond.

- This book has so much potential to be great with its admirable portrayal of platonic, emotional and real male relationships, the curiousness of death and what lays beyond, what we do with our lives, and regret, makes this a mature and gripping novel I'd definitely recommend for readers to give a shot! (calmingfire)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!