[ADVENTURE] TURN by mahana258

TURN by mahana258

TURN by mahana258

Annaliese Stone, a Terif of the Ceilion police, has spent the last year rooting out her enemies.

Her base, the capital of Creose, is the glittering jewel of the Prima Ryst--- and the city's underbelly is crawling with sordid filth that would love nothing more than to see it shattered to pieces. An unsavory official herself, Annaliese has abandoned a sense of fair justice and morality in order to hunt them down.

After months of plotting and investigating, Annaliese is closing in on the terrorist leader known only as "Rhystcoff". Nothing will stop her as she sets out to find them, destroy them, and then move on to her next assignment. Set upon her biggest lead yet, Annaliese will find that not everything she knows is true and that sometimes to find the truth you have to turn back the clock.

- Not only is she is my friend and known as a writer, but I love how she weaved the words close like heartstrings. (orchidwood)

- Reading this one at the moment! A well-built world, a feisty no-nonsense heroine, and loads of suspense. The author has dome a masterful job of keeping the suspense going without resorting to constant frenetic action, which is not as easy to do as one might think. Can't wait for more updates. (MarkAshWood)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!