[MYSTERY] DON'T GO TO THE WOODS by Habiba_Elsadany

DON'T GO TO THE WOODS by Habiba_Elsadany

After Naomi's oldest son, Dylan, was brutally murdered on prom night, her life came crashing down and she shut herself off from the whole world. Trying to help his grieving wife, Marcus tries to be more friendly to their new neighbors who also lost their own child so Naomi would be friends with them. A while later, Naomi bumps into her ex-boyfriend, now a divorced man and a father of four, and they become close friends.

Just when Naomi's life was starting to be normal again, her dead son starts haunting her in her dreams, telling her not to go to the woods. She doesn't know what he meant, but she knows she has to find out who killed him.

- It is about a grieving mother whose 18-year-old son was brutally murdered on his way to prom. He starts haunting his mother in her dreams, telling her not to go to the woods. She stops going the woods, but still dreams of him anyway. She decides to try to find out who killed him. The portrayal of the main character's grief was very heart-wrenching and the novel kept me guessing what was going to happen next the whole time. (Yasmine_Maged)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!