[FANFIC] THE PATHS OF SIN AND REDEMPTION by Shades365

THE PATHS OF SIN AND REDEMPTION by Shades365

Shunned by demons and mortals alike, a hanyou--a half-breed named Silver--has to fight to survive his entire life. But when he is forcefully mated to his enemy, the Demon Lord Mephiles, the hanyou's life takes a turn for the worst when he finds out he's carrying the monster's offspring. But, how will Mephiles react when Silver's true heritage is discovered?

- It stars Silver, demon half-breed, and Mephiles, pure demon, who hates any half-breed. They meet under unfortunate conditions with demons' mating season being on its peak. And since each other "mating scent" is strong, it could go only one way. Once Mephiles regains his senses, he erases the mating mark off his unwanted partner and lets him there to die. But Silver survives and realizes what happened and that leads to many other things. I love this story for the quite complex and deep plotline. The action scenes are fluent and the way Mephiles and Silver's relationship is evolving is just so fascinating. I consider this one of the best FF I have ever read. It has a bit of everything. (Witto150)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!