[FANFIC] SUPERSTALKER: A LADY G THRILLER by KevinGebhard [Mature]

SUPERSTALKER: A LADY G THRILLER by KevinGebhard

Young hustler and art thief Toko Rausch forms an unlikely alliance with the innovative Lady Gaga, to track down the serial killer who murdered this street kid's prostitute sister.

- It's fanfiction for adults who don't love fanfiction. Kevin captures the essence of New York City the way only a native could, and his experience with screenplay writing and the arts and entertainment industry shine through in every fast-paced, visually interesting scene. Toko isn't your typical hero and he has a few disreputable habits. Forgivable? Absolutely. Because his heart is in the right place. And this secures the affection of Lady Gaga and puts him at odds with law enforcement as well as his serial killer foil, who is as repulsive as they come. Read with the light on, my friend, or better yet, stick to broad daylight. This isn't your kid sister's trite, predictable, pop-star romance ... and that's why I'm a fan. (Fairytale_Fabler)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!