[HORROR] THE FOLVESHCH by FinnyH

THE FOLVESHCH  by FinnyH

There is something eerie about this village -- this hole of silent, maddened people.

In 1922 my Papa told me of a faceless entity that lurks amongst us in our isolated slice of Russia. The locals have kept this horror alive for a century, though the only ones who claim to have seen the Folveshch have succumbed to a life of sightless silence.

My name is Stefan Alyovich and the people around me are changing. They slip into worsening madness every winter, and I ask myself: how much longer before I'm the only sane one left?

... The only one left alone with the Folveshch.

- Scary as hell with a tone that isolates the reader, making them feel alone and cornered. (BennyBedlam)

- The Folvesch is practically one of the best horror stories on wattpad and refreshingly different too. Even though I tend to be a silent reader, I can't help but attest to this fact. (persepolia-)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!