[MYSTERY/THRILLER] THE ONLINE PROFILE OF A TEENAGE KILLER by IanTuason

THE ONLINE PROFILE OF A TEENAGE KILLER by  IanTuason

A high school loner obsessed with Facebook is happy with his online existence until a hacker takes control of his account, threatening to spill his secrets to the whole school--including a dark secret involving a missing classmate.

- I love it because of how descriptive it is, its plot twists, and the vibe it gives you when you read it. I loved reading this and the chills it sent down my spine. It makes you really think with characters traits and ideals you usually don't see. (GracelessGalaxy)

- Before I head right into the details, let me tell you that this book has brilliant writing. The best I've seen so far. It can lure you in with just wording and phrasing!! That's actually why I fell in love with the book in the first place. Ok, so the writing is good. But what about the actual story?? Well... It's actually equally as good! The characters are brilliant, I love the main character! Especially when we get to see the sweet side of him. He's pretty isolated until he meets the other characters. Actually at the start, I wouldn't really picture the main character as someone I'd hang out with but when he begins to fall in love with a girl he met I began to see him being a very likable character, he did do unnecessary and uncomfortable things but it really didn't stop me from liking him. To give you a better picture, the main character creates profiles online and he pretty much catfishes people, he's also a blogger, and that's where the whole book comes in, it's the blogs that were created by the main character. He's pretty much telling his story through blogs and I think it's awesome. Though there were parts near to the end that didn't really feel like a blog anymore aaaandd I think I'll leave the rest of the story for reader's who are interested. So anyway, 10/10 would recommend you try it. (BaskyBrilliant)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!