[WEREWOLF] THE PEOPLE'S ALPHA by golfballshifter

THE PEOPLE'S ALPHA by golfballshifter

Alpha Jim Denborough is sick and tired.

He is sick and tired of the dysfunctional society he lives in.

He is sick and tired his inept Alpha peers.

He is sick and tired of the senseless brutality and violence.

The thing is, he has become so inured to reality he no longer has it in him to do anything other than to put on a brave face and stare at the madness which surrounds him with an indifferent gaze.

When the series of strange incidents happening around him escalate into something far more serious, and he slowly begins to realise that something sinister is afoot, can he finally break free of his own inaction? 

- A very different side to what I'd consider the average werewolf story on here, but awesome nonetheless. It is a lot more administrative, but you can really get a sense for the inner workings of the pack and I really enjoyed that much more realistic look at werewolf life. (WolvesandMoons)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!