[FANFIC] SILVAZE: WEDDED SOULS and TAKEN HANDS by -dark45-

SILVAZE: WEDDED SOULS and TAKEN HANDS by -dark45-

A little one-shot from an AU where Silver is a pirate and Blaze is a princess.

****

The Sol Kingdom is being overrun, and Silver must find Princess Blaze so that they can escape together. When they're met by the invaders, however, they'll have to fight and deceive their way to safety. Another one-shot from a Silvaze pirate-princess AU.

- Both are part of Pirates AU where Blaze is kick-ass princes and Silver smart-mouth pirate. The first one hints their past and relationship with their own worries and duties. I love the writing style, it's smooth and a lot of fun. The action is nicely paced and the description is rich, but not boring. I find it sad, both have so little reads and comments, especially since the first one-shot made me write the first PM on Wattpad ever, ending in gaining my first best friend here. (Witto150)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!