[TEENFIC] BUTTERFLY WINGS by Shreya_VA

BUTTERFLY WINGS by Shreya_VA

What do you do, when you know you'll die? People say they'll fight, they'll try to live a life to their best. But not everyone is a fighter. At least Phoebe isn't. Suffering from EB, her life is everything you don't want yours to be.

Butterfly wings is a story of pessimism, of little courage, of the fear of death and of a girl, whose skin is as fragile as butterfly wings!

- Shreya has created awareness of the condition epidermolysis bullosa. The reader sees how it's like to live with such a crippling and devastating condition through the eyes of the main character Phoebe. Each day, each move is a life or death situation. Don't want to explain the condition here as it might spoil the story. A well-written story with a message for all of us. Each day is priceless and we do need to live each day as if it were our last. Suffice it to say, it's a thought-provoking, moving story. (isabelle_bl)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!