[TEENFIC] A SECRET SERVICE by joymoment

A SECRET SERVICE by joymoment

As a daughter of a Secret Service agent, Carter knows how to defend herself and read people, two skills she uses to keep everyone at bay. This isn't difficult when she's the outcast at Hamilton Prep, a school filled with the children of D. C.'s elite. Including the President's son.

Her status as social pariah is changed when a flood of new students turn up at the school. Carter finds herself making two unexpected friends, Link and Donovan, who are unconcerned with where she falls on the social ladder and amused by her sharp wit and snarky comments.

The only problem is there might be more to them than meets the eye, a fact Carter doesn't fail to notice.

This book is really awesome. Carter is a fascinatingly rare character with an able brain. Carter's thought process to insults and her calculated observations are what drew me in when I started reading this book. Instead of thinking too much just read the first chapter, and trust me you'll be hooked in. (Manaswini12)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!