[FANFICTION] FRAUDULENCE by Chaoticcupcakes [MATURE]

FRAUDULENCE by Chaoticcupcakes

I realized that those who shine the brightest carry the most shadow. Those who's faces are grim and marked with scars carrying the most secrets and lastly, those who hide in darkness bury the most pain.

A visit turning into a trail blaze of events and discoveries leading Stephanie to uncover the past, she soon realizes that knowing the past can also change the future. In this case, it leads her to danger that not even Sportacus can protect her from, an idea, an unstoppable force watching her and determining to stop at nothing to prevent her from digging too deep.

But the real question remains, why, and who is after her.     

- I personally have no idea what Lazy-Town is supposed to be, but after reading this fic, I can say the idea seems interesting. I was able to follow the story nicely, not feeling lost or confused by the character's actions and that's a good sign if you are reading FF from a fandom you aren't familiar with. If you know Lazy Town or are just a casual fan of FF's, this book may be for you :-) (Witto150)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-ou