[FANTASY] DEADWATER KINGS by ferocities

DEADWATER KINGS by ferocities

 ❛power isn't everything. it's the only thing.❜

Lin is a hunter, one of the magically enhanced witch slayers that roam a flooded world. Under the laws of four Kings and Greymark, who rules them all, Lin is untouchable. She could massacre thousands and no-one would blink. But she is a pawn among Kings, all of them vying for total dominion of the seas and ready to rip each other apart for it.

When Lin carries out a sentence that leaves her plotting revenge against her superiors, she unwittingly explores the multiple fronts to the coming war. Shabina, a leader determined to overthrow the Kings, and Hadrian, a secretive prince born into a game of shadows are but two of them. One thing is certain: they are all willing to burn the world for what they want.

- It's a dark fantasy of which I've read the first draft and now I'm devouring the second draft. It's dark, twisted and wicked, with a concise and breathtaking narrative and sarcastic and at times haunting dialogue. I just adore the main character, Lin. She'd badass, rotten, and, at the same time, she suffers for her own mistakes and often must pay the price. Plus, she's witch huntress! (kircemillay)

- I wholeheartedly recommend this book. Super-badass main character, brilliant interactions between the characters, stunning descriptive passages, and beautifully written. Can't wait for the next update. (MarkAshWood)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!