[HUMOR] THE BEACH WEDDING OF THE YEAR by LjBunyipdoley

THE BEACH WEDDING OF THE YEAR by LjBunyipdoley

**Please note: since submission, this book has been taken off Wattpad and released on Amazon**

Whitney Wells is getting married to Ron Pond, a bloke she met on a Pacific Cruise just a few months ago. Whitney (called Whit by her friends and family) is agog with teenage excitement. She's barely nineteen, and her beach wedding has been all she can talk about.

Her two BFFs Lacey and Stacey can't stand Ron. They call him Pond Slime behind Whit's back. They reckon he's sleazy, daggy and at thirty-one, too old for their friend. Her other girlfriend, Maid-of-Honour Britney is no help and only wants to giggle and flirt. Ron has a mother who's just come out of gaol and she's shaping up to being a' mother-in-law from hell'. Many a time she's had Whit and her Mum Wendy in tears.

What happens on the big day? Will the bridal party come to blows? Will people be able to control their tempers? Will the Ice-cream Wedding cake survive the stinking hot Aussie Saturday? Will the day disintegrate into chaos and what shocking secret will have all the guests gob-smacked and gossiping at the end? All these questions answered and more, so get your best beach wear on and designer 'sunnies' to be ready for a wedding like no other.

- It gives you glimpse of what it's like to "tie the knot" in the world down under. Ever been to Australia? Me neither! But once you meet these deliciously flawed characters and see how many ways they can flub up a celebration that includes sand, sun, and liquor, you'll feel like you've been there and know them! This wedding has some Australian, uh, what I'll call charm, but there's a comical bit of "every wedding" there to laugh out loud about as well. If you've ever been to a "train wreck" wedding, this one's for you! If you haven't and you're jealous (because they can just as easily be as dull as the day is long), this will give you the dose of hilarity that you've been missing. (Fairytale_Fabler)

Well deserved. A refreshing read. (she1209)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!