[ROMANCE] ELISE RUNS AND DOROTHY FALLS by MissMysteryGame

ELISE RUNS AND DOROTHY FALLS by MissMysteryGame

There's something queer about this witch and her body, aside from her cold red eyes.

On the run in a strange world, Elise--an ordinary girl orphaned after sky pirates kill her parents--plows into Dorothy Blainwick, a young and powerful witch with a monster inside her. Like fire and water, the two have to learn to get along as they try to escape the law, ancient magic, and their own prejudices. However, there's something that neither one accounts for. While Elise runs and runs, Dorothy falls, in love.

A dark coming-of-age romance that builds with each installment. From steampunk, to urban fantasy, to high fantasy and magical realism, the series "Elise & Dorothy" traverses genres with a keen interest in strong characters, internal development, and an equal mix of humor and drama. The road: unreal worlds conquered by the stranger human body. The destination: the center of the human heart and the fringe of the human mind.

- You'll get fantasy and romance in the hands of someone who actually understands the craft of writing. And read his interviews with writers, including the fab interview with CeciandJack that you can find at the end of their book The Nursing Home Texts. When does he do all this? (MaryLTabor)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!