[SCIFI] NEVER GO HOME by katkeenan

NEVER GO HOME by

NEVER GO HOME by

In a world ravaged by global warming, there is the Offering: A rite in which every eighteen-year-old woman in each village leaves their home in search of a husband. Bloodlines must be varied, the Elders say. Genetic variation is of the utmost importance for their livelihood. But Talia, an Offering, questions the methods and is uncooperative with the Elder's rules.Never one to follow the road others have set before her, she shirks the constraints of the Offering. As she travels, a chance meeting with an intriguing stranger reveals that nothing is as she thought it was and proves there are people in this world who understand her. Despite her growing attraction to the alluring stranger, she dares not trust him. Armed with her new world-view and fighting unforeseen enemies, her decisions will determine the fate of her home.

- I'm a sucker for a good post-apocalyptic novel, and @katkeenan's take on the genre is perfect! It holds just that little level of possibility that makes you think it could really happen, one day. Her characters are so real, and I've fallen hard for them. She updates every Friday, and I always look forward to seeing where the story is going! (SarahBeth9009)  

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!