[SCIFI] THE TRANSFORMATION by AngelEditor

THE TRANSFORMATION by AngelEditor

Stories. Defined in two very different ways. One, an account of imaginary people and events told for entertainment. Two, an account of real past events in someone's life or in the evolution of something. Real vs imaginary. What happens when the lines blur? I'm not talking about a movie loosely based on true events. I'm talking about a story that has always been considered imaginary. A story too unbelievable to ever be confused for true events.What happens when everything you thought you knew turns out to be wrong?

These are the questions I find myself asking as I try to arrange my thoughts coherently in the pages of these journals. How do I determine what is real and true? Truth is defined as something generally accepted based on its accordance with facts and reality. Real, actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed. The problem I'm facing is my reality is shifting, expanding, morphing into a realm not charted on any map or spoken of in any book. All I have to understand this transformation is the stories my parents told when I was young. To make sense of my life as it exists now, I must remember everything that I heard as a child listening to my parents tell their stories of the once believed to be fictional planet of Andyr.

- I was stunned with her writing and idea. The story has vibes of Star Wars and focuses mainly on two soldiers with an intriguing background. (DianaTheThird)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!