[TEENFIC] WHATEVER IT TAKES by Khaleeshii

WHATEVER IT TAKES by Khaleeshii

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

WHATEVER IT TAKES by Khaleeshii

Having sex with a random stranger in a public bathroom is one thing, but having him show up to work some weeks after claiming to be your boss is another.

Lena Donovan had no idea what she signed up for the minute she said 'Yes'. Add that to the fact that he was a complete cocky asshole, and you got yourself a recipe for disaster.

- Try the first chapter, and the story will capture you. You will love the MC as her quotes are priceless. The quality of the writing is quite hight so I can assure you, you will be inline commenting quite often (I did, and that isn't happening too often XD). If you are sick with teen-fiction having a too obvious cliche, this book is for you ;-) (Witto150)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!