[SCIFI] CHILDREN OF THE PLAGUE by GregCarrico

CHILDREN OF THE PLAGUE by GregCarrico

In the darkest corners of lower Manhattan, a battle like no other rages. The city is home to a hidden group of survivors of the nanite plague, and a brother and sister born to defend their race. With a touch that can destroy nanites, Lanni, sister of Alex, is their last chance. Can she save her brother? Can she protect mankind's only hope? Or will she be responsible for the destruction of the last humans on earth? It's going to be another long day.......

Killing Tiffany Hudson was just the beginning, but there is so much more to the story surrounding Diane and Crane's meeting in post-apocalyptic Manhattan. Children of the Plague tells the story of the survivors in the city, including Diane and some new characters you'll want to meet.

- I'd definitely recommend Greg and his book Children of the Plague. It's brilliant. Great pacing and characters you care about. (ShaunAllan)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!