[SPIRITUAL] THE GIRL WITH THE HEADSCARF by BookgirlingMoments

THE GIRL WITH THE HEADSCARF by BookgirlingMoments  

she tried her best to keep herself in wraps

but he seemed determined to undo her

- I love love love love this book. It showed a tiny part of the struggles we go through as a Muslim girl. She wrote it mainly for people who don't understand Muslims, but somehow it ended up with us Muslimahs being the majority readers? Well, that shows how relatable this is. While it is known that we cannot date someone or touch the opposite gender unless it's our husband or mahrams (father and brothers). This doesn't mean we don't grow feelings for others (It's even worse when we start liking someone from a different religion or atheists) This story actually demonstrated it pretty well. The inner turmoils we have and how we sometimes feel left out. Because let's be real, not everyone understands us. (Even though half of my friends are not Muslim, but I'm glad they tried to understand, but some still don't). I'll definitely recommend this to anyone, Muslim or non-Muslims, because I actually wish that people can understand at least one of us. (Hakuna_Andy)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!