[VAMPIRE] THE HUNT by mlclmfrsr

THE HUNT by mlclmfrsr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

THE HUNT by mlclmfrsr

Vampires and humans used to to live in harmony. Until The Hunt began. Alesco is a 17 year old vampire. She and her family have been forced to run. To live in hiding, moving from place to place. They are hunted. 100 years after the hunt began, it looks as though things could be changing.

-  It's a Vampire story with elements of Fantasy. What I loved about this story besides his flawless writing is that both sides Humans and Vampire look like to be villains. We see both worlds from the human and vampires. I highly recommend his book. It's already completed and he's working on the sequel. Malcolm is the only writer whose book I found through the forums. We were having a fun chat so I decided to give his book a try. (DianaTheThird)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!