[FANTASY] THE BETRAYAL OF THE GUARDIANS by DianaTheThird

THE BETRAYAL OF THE GUARDIANS by DianaTheThird

They were the chosen, protecting worlds from threatening monsters. However, over time, they became threats themselves. A girl who wants to live in a peaceful world and a truth that will break her longtime friendship.

Arisa, Kazuya and Zen have been friends since childhood. For Arisa, their friendship is the cause of her smile in this chaotic world. In a world that suffers attacks from other worlds' creatures, the chosen Guardians once fought for our world's survival. Blessed with the powers given by the stars, those same Guardians have now become threat themselves.

Despite hearing tales of when Guardians were still heroes, Arisa refuses to grow a likeness for them. Even when one is always there to save her from troubles, she doesn't believe that they will ever return to the heroes they once were. Due to their more recent despicable behavior, she wishes only to stop them. Her wish is granted when she is chosen as a candidate to compete to become a new Guardian.

Even though she hates them, in order to overthrow them, she has to become one. She accepts the challenge. But she never knew that the road to becoming a Guardian would be more challenging than she ever imagined.

- An action/adventure book that goes all the way dark with a rich more and wonderful writing. (Sam_le_fou)

- The Betrayal of the Guardians was one of my first books on Wattpad and it is one of the most gripping I've read so far. Diana's writing style has a life of it's own that pulls one into it, one that never ceases to be exciting and one that stays in your heart long after the last page. (Avian_Heart)

- A character rich journey through the lives of several childhood friends to become Guardians. Only the current guardians are none too pleased and set out to kill the candidates! Betrayal comes in many forms, and usually unexpected. You'll bond with the characters and find yourself shouting at them as they struggle to survive and fight. (AuthorJMColes)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!