[MYSTERY/THRILLER] DAMAGED and UNTOUCHABLES by Hrb264 [MATURE]

DAMAGED and UNTOUCHABLES by hrb264

They said it wouldn't happen here. They were wrong. Fascism is coming to a street near you.

Life in Wattleton is boring, dull and all too often dangerous. Unemployment is at an all time high. Money is scarce and jobs are even scarcer. There is no future. There is no hope.

The British Patriotic Front will sort things out. Get the country back on its feet again. Restore the lost glory of the past. Unless, of course, you don't fit into their perfect world.

When they seize power most people here don't think things can possibly get any worse. But it's not long before some in this town are left with a terrible choice. Resist or die.

****

It has been two years since the neo-Nazi takeover of England. Anyone who isn't part of their perfect race is marked for death. The country is descending into war as bands of rebels try to defend themselves and their communities against the fascist terror.

You can either leave, or resist. You try and fight back. You stick with comrades you think you can trust.

But not everyone is fighting for the same goal. Some people want something else. According to them life would be perfect if people only followed what they say is the rule of God.

And now they're coming after you.

- Her grittily written vision of a dystopian near-future fascist Britain feels as if you've been grabbed by the lapels and thrown through a time portal to land right in the middle of the plot. (johncurzonauthor)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!