[MYSTERY/THRILLER] DESIRE AND BLOOD -- THE THORNE SIBLINGS by RainerSalt

DESIRE AND BLOOD -- THE THORNE SIBLINGS by RainerSalt

Anne is a shy, sensible accountant and knows that getting involved with her rich and hot billionaire boss Thierry Thorne is playing with fire, but she is irresistibly drawn to him anyway.

The powerful, devastatingly handsome playboy can have any woman he wants--and now he wants Anne, much to the disapproval of his society-girl sister Theresa, who treats Anne like she isn't worthy of licking her stiletto heels.

But then Anne discovers incriminating evidence that suggests the Thornes' sparkling existence isn't as perfect as it might seem. A Thorne has been killed, another one is responsible, and one is on the run... but who can Anne trust? And who is out to hurt her?

Soon, Anne is fighting for her life... and Thierry and Theresa are about to find out just what their ordinary little accountant is capable of.

- This book starts off as a seemingly straightforward romance novel. A sensible accountant meets the billionaire boss. Cliche alert, right? Now, what could go wrong in this fairy tale. This is pretty much where 'Desire and Blood' stops being a cliche and spins fast onto an intriguing, exciting and twisted plot. All that could go wrong, goes wrong for poor Anne. But she isn't the regular doormat. Instead, she deals with several obstacles and is smart enough to handle a playboy pirate. Really easy read and at the same time, gripping and fast-paced. Highly recommend this story. (anupamarc)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!