[NON-FICTION] RE(MAKING) LOVE: A MEMOIR by MaryLTabor

RE(MAKING) LOVE: A MEMOIR by MaryLTabor

When my husband of 21 years announced, "I need to live alone," I began to write this real-life account of what happened, a deeply personal telling of the good, the bad and the foolish. Come along with me.

- Mary's book is a gem. If you enjoy memoir then this is a book that will keep you hooked. Beautifully written and moving. Literary references are the cherry on the cake, taking you through history, highlighting poetry and works that are intertwined with the author's life in some way. (isabelle_bl)

- It's my favourite novel here. It's beautifully written and has an incredible twist at the end - truly magical. The story challenges the reader to see all the people in the novel, really see them, confronts any black and white thinking. I think this book can help novice writers become better writers, because Mary's writing is beautifully original and strong. (KLCandela)

- I enjoyed reading MaryLTabor 's book immensely. Her writing is beautiful and Mary is one of the nicest people. (Nyhterides)

- I have taken a broad survey of Ms. Tabor's books and works. Everything appears to be of the finest quality and workmanship. I continue to travel through her pages hoping, some day, to find a place where she has f*cked up. It may be an endless voyage. (CeciandJack)

- Beautifully emotive and heartbreaking, this memoir will take you on a soul-discovering journey with Mary and see her for the gorgeous soul that she is. Really enjoyed this piece. (KatrinHollister)

- I am so glad to find this book here. It is so beautifully, thoughtfully written, working as we make a quilt, bringing the pièces together, each one given their place and time and consideration, unflinching, compassionate, tender and vitally engaged. A journey for the soul. (RosyCarmelina)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!