[TEENFIC] THE ALIEN MEMORY by SakinaNasir5253

THE ALIEN MEMORY by SakinaNasir5253

Twin sisters Elena and Kate Russo return to Aurora, Colorado after five years of absence. The town has changed. The people they once knew changed. So have they.

Unfortunately, some of the changes are not to the better. At Aurora High School, the ice king now rules. Ivan Moore is hotter than hot, but his heart is in the Arctic. His friend, the equally hot-looking Maxwell "Max" Steele is easier to get on with. Only, he isn't what he seems to be.

The Russo twins think they can melt the ice. Perhaps they're right. But is it a good idea?

Thrown into a strange environment and equally odd people, with the baggage of their past wearing them down in the present, will the Russo twins prevail? Read The Alien Memory to find out...

- Beautifully written, a fun story full of heart, deep character development, relatability between the characters and just a strong sense of fun! (cheytaylor1)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!