[MYSTERY/THRILLER] DYING EMBERS by anupamarc

DYING EMBERS by anupamarc

A drone is found on Mars on the same day Zoe Blackwell starts her new career, hoping the past will leave her alone. But an innocent interview with a quirky centenarian leads to a string of outrageous events, and life spins fast out of control.

The book that takes you from New York City to Egyptian ruins. Alien technology, ancient talisman, a secret society and a debutant reporter. Their paths merge for an explosive result ending in a heart stopping car chase.

Two love interests - childhood friend, Zachary and an intriguing online stranger, Jaxon - which one can she trust?

- The book is filled with twist and turns, witty and hilarious banter, and is action-packed. The characters are real and strong in their own ways. The plot is unique and draws the readers in, which is perfect since this book is the first installment of the Sentinels Trilogy. For those who love mystery, suspense, adventure, humor, and a dash of romance, this book is a must-read. Thank you so much to the author for writing such an amazing book. Honestly, I cannot put it down since I've started it, and currently I'm reading the 2nd installment: Fire In The Sky. (SakinaNasir5253)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!