[VAMPIRE] SHE BE THE QUEEN by kristiel_falcon

SHE BE THE QUEEN by kristiel_falcon

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

SHE BE THE QUEEN by kristiel_falcon

"Do you not want to leave me , my queen " Axel chuckled.

I blushed, I could barely feel my legs.

Is it love ..... Maybe it's love only for me....... And me alone. This will be my darkest secret from him. He pulled me closer, as much as I could feel his breath on to me, whispering. Closest to me, but still far away. He was the one pulling me up towards him. And he is the one pushing me away. As the the time I realized, He stood against me with a gun pointing straight towards my head. With a smirk put on his pretty face "I was always waiting for this ."

A gun shot.........

I liked the plot of this story very much. It's very sweet romance yet bitter at the same moment saying about their rivalry. You will fall in love with the character. And quiet very unexpected twists and turns. You will enjoy reading it. (capurccino)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!