[VAMPIRE] THE PAST THAT HAUNTS by angelusanimi27 [MATURE]

THE PAST THAT HAUNTS by angelusanimi27

Some creatures can't resist.....

Lilith Wardman has had a rough start. At the age of 6, her parents passed away in a tragic auto accident. She was taken in by her grandparents and eventually got back on her feet despite the overwhelming hole in her heart. Anger and sorrow transformed Lilith into a recluse, pushing away friends and loved ones. Leaving what little family she had left, Lilith began her new life in Downtown Manhattan.

Her world is about to turn upside down in a modern game of cat and mouse.

For years, unknown friends and enemies have been watching Lilith. Some as means of protection. Others however, are waiting for the right opportunity to strike. Bound by a single promise and with time dwindling fast, her discreet guardians concoct a plan of their own to save her.

Love, betrayal and secrets await Lilith. Will she gather the skills she needs for survival? Or will the past come back to bite her?

- The Past That Haunts is the first book in the Wardman Chronicles, and is for mature readers. It shines in both quality and content. The characters are well developed and come alive on the pages, and I couldn't help but fall in love with them. Even supporting characters like Nadia captured my heart. If you want a book with a plot that will pull at your heartstrings and make you laugh and cry, this is it. (TheDeadPlace)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!