[FANTASY] ELDRICHT by troveth

ELDRICHT by troveth

ELDRICHT by troveth

When Estelle Mervon loses a magical artifact, she finds herself a dead woman walking. The Thasosian Empire, the entity she stole the artifact from, wants nothing more than to hang her. The Eldritch Court, the criminal organization she stole the artifact for, won't hesitate to kill Estelle themselves over her failure.

But then Estelle discovers a way to steal back what's been lost. The catch: she must ally herself with a team of unlikely individuals -- a navy captain, a war-torn mercenary, a silver-tongued psychic, and a death-dealing prince -- on a heist that could reorganize the world.

Each player on this team has their own agenda however. And on a journey with no heroes, only one will emerge victorious.

If Estelle wants to win redemption, she must be cunning. Daring. And perhaps even a bit friendly. But no matter how many alliances she makes, and no matter what she risks, she must remember: with just one misstep, even the greatest theft in history can come at a price.

- Low-fantasy with political intrigue and betrayal. I cannot say much because it just started, but the writing style is flawless, vivid and captivating. The author expresses the characters' feelings very well--characters that are complexes but never to be trusted. (kircemillay)

Love this book? Add your thoughts in the comments!

Have another recommendation? Submit it in the RECOMMENDATIONS chapter!

Find yourself tagged? Congratulations! Your book has been recommended as a 'must read' on Wattpad! Consider passing the goodwill forward by suggesting a recommendation of your own and giving this book a shout-out!