Chapter 27

My interior designing class has become my current favorite. Miss Saniola is the perfect teacher for me and I love the way she makes things seem so easy.

My next class is biology and the thought of seeing Derek again, makes me nervous. I don't want him to end up in any sort of trouble, but neither can I tell him that I love him.

I nervously open the door and step in. Derek is already seating in his usual spot. I don't want to create a chaos and so I walk and sit next to Derek. I avoid looking at him and slowly open my book.

"Why wouldn't you go with Arthur?", Derek asks me quickly. Arthur? Oh that guy... I cant believe that he is asking me this now. I don't have an answer for Derek's question.

"I just wouldn't like it", I tell. I don't know where this is going to end.

"Why wouldn't you not like it?", Derek asks. I know he is pushing me to tell him the truth, but no. I believe that the boy proposes first and I mentally pout at my thought. I know that's how girls like it to be.

"Why are you so bothered?", I ask him instead. I know this trick works on Derek and I have seen it a lot of times.

Derek rolls his eyes, "Because you do matter to me. I just can't tolerate you with anybody else", he says and my heart skips a beat. His words make their way to my heart and I feel so happy.

Meanwhile Professor Edward enters the class and Derek sits up straight. I smile looking at Derek. He is a kid at heart, but is deeply wounded.

"Today we will be dissecting a leaf cell into many of its sub-components", Edward announces to the class. I notice a few girls staring at me from the other end of the class. I know they are jealous, to see Derek around me, but I guess I am just lucky enough.

"I hate biology", Derek says, passing me the the needle.

"What do you like?", I say in a sarcastic tone. Derek laughs and I join him. We receive few stares from the front seats, but choose to ignore it.

I slowly begin to dissect the leaf cell and Derek makes weird noises from the side, making me giggle. The entire time, he is hiding things from me or is telling me some lame joke. But whatever he does makes me laugh. Finally after so many failures, Derek and I finish our experiment. I call out for Edward and Derek mocks my tone. I slightly swat on his arms and he groans funnily. I giggle, shaking my head. Professor Edward comes near our table and looks at our projection. He praises us and for the very first time, Derek thanks him.

The class ends and everyone leaves the room. I gather my things and try to walk past Derek, but he grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him.

"You can't leave like that", Derek whispers in my ears. His hand moves up to my breast and he gently squeezes it. I gasp under his touch and leans against his chest. He swiftly places a kiss on my hair, which makes my stomach flutter. His small gestures mean so much to me, and makes me fall for him even more harder.

Derek lifts me off the floor and makes me sit on the table. He pushes away the microscopes kept on the table, making enough space for me. Derek leans closer and slowly inserts his hand into my skirt, pulling down my panties.

"I like the way your body responds to me", Derek says softly, touching the moist formed between my thighs. I turn around to look at the door. I don't want to be making out in a lab under someone's surveillance. I look around to see camera's fixed.

"Dont worry.. no one is going to watch us", Derek assures me, but I am still worried. Maybe Derek has done all this before and that's why he is so confident about it. But what about me? I have never done such naughty things before. The thought of Derek making out with some other girls makes me sick, but I choose to ignore it and enjoy my experience in the lab.

Derek stands in between my thighs. He places his hand on my neck and pulls me closer. I hook my legs around his waist and push my body against his. Derek is already hard and I touch his growing crotch. He moans and I take full control of the situation. I slowly unzip his jean and pull it down. I take a look at his boxers and can already feel it wet.

"Why do you do to me Jazz?", Derek asks as I trace my fingers over his boxers. I reach the top of his boxers and slowly pull it down. I can't believe we are doing this here! It is so intimate and so heavenly.

Derek carefully watches me and steps out of his boxers. Derek's hand move to my waist, pulling me even more closer and he slowly lowers himself into me. I try to adjust to the new feeling of having him this way. Derek feels so warm inside me and he lean in to kiss my forehead. Derek moves to place a kiss on my nipples and I gasp. I don't know what is he doing to me, but his each and every touch is definitely having an impact on my body and mind. Derek presses his mouth against mine and I can taste blood on his busted lips. His tongue moves along with mine and I slowly begin to move my hips. "Damn..!", Derek groans. I try hard to ignore the fact that we have zero privacy here and maybe somebody is actually watching us. I will never want my sex tape to be the talk of the college.

I stop moving. Derek pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes. He can sense my worry and fear and I hope he does understand it.

"I am... scared", I tell him honestly. I hate doing this, but I don't want to regret it tomorrow when there is talk in the college. I don't want any moment with Derek to be regretful.