Chapter 51

A line of worry covers his forehead and I gently run my thumb over to ease it. I sit down on the floor and place my hand under my chin, looking at Derek. Did he everything for me? Did he come here for me? Did he not yell at Kay for me? I don't know why he is here, but it means everything to me.

"Jazz..", Isha's voice brings me back to reality. I turn to look at her.

"Can we have some girl talk?", she winks at me. I smile at her and immediately stand up from the floor and follow her to the room upstairs.

"I love the way you look at Derek", Isha says sitting next to me on the mattress. I simply smile at her, feeling slightly embarrassed. 

"You've done so much for us Jazz.. mom is really happy today and I haven't seen her so happy since years. Thank You", Isha says and places her hand on mine. 

"Isha, I don't know if I should tell you that...", I am interrupted by a knock on the door. I turn to see Derek standing near the doorway and looking at us. 

"My brother knows to knock?", Isha asks and clears her throat funnily. I try to fight a smile and look at Derek. Of course, he rolls his eyes. 

"I think you both need some privacy", Isha says and quickly stands up from the bed. I try to stop her, but she walks out of the room really quick. I don't want to face Derek, I am nervous and I am not sure if I want to talk to him now. So, I walk to the door, following Isha. Suddenly, I am pulled back by Derek's arm. I turn to look at him and his blue eyes pour into mine. He closes the door behind and pushes me against it. I am not sure if I should fight him, I am seeing him after such a long week and I hope he missed me as I missed him. I am frozen against the door and our faces are only inches away. Derek's hand move up to my cheekbone and he gently rubs his thumb over my skin. I close my eyes under his touch and his hand moves under my frock. He reaches my panties and pulls it down slowly. I suck in a breathe and step aside clumsily. I have no idea what is he doing, but whatever it is I know he will only make me feel good. Now that the fire has been ignited, my hands reach down and tug his pants and boxers down to his knees. Derek takes a step closer to me and grabs my waist. He gently squeezes my hips and I look at him in worry. Reading my thoughts, within seconds he bends down and takes out a foil packet from his pocket and slides the condom on. He leans in and pins me against the door, his mouth moves over mine, his tongue is hot and I can feel him harden against me. He pulls me closer and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. 

"I've missed you so much more than anything Jazz.. Fuck...", His voice is soft and husky and he lifts me further and then lowers me onto him. I groan and pull his hair harder. He moans into my mouth and begins guiding me up and down. I have missed this feeling so much, I've missed the fire he ignites in my body and I cant get enough of him. My back is against the door, his arms are wrapped around my back, keeping my body steady as he moves in and out of me in a faster pace. He parts his lips and my tongue slide across his. The kiss is so heavenly and so passionate. Our bodies moves faster and I moan along with him. I can feel him twitch inside me and I tighten my legs around his waist. A few grunts escape his lips and we both come, moaning each other's names. He holds me up for few seconds and his head falls onto my chest. We slowly regain our breath and he lowers me to stand on the floor. 

I lean my head against the door catching my breath. Derek neatly puts the condom back into the packet and throws it into the dustbin and pulls his pants up. I nearly forgot that we are not alone in this house. We are in Isha's room and she will definitely tease me when she sees that foil packet thrown in the dustbin. I gasp at the thought.

"Is everything ok?", Derek asks looking at me.

"Well.. I guess we need to throw that out", I say pointing at the dustbin. My cheeks slightly turn red under Derek's stare. I know he must be thinking I am stupid. But it will be really embarrassing when Isha will see it.

"Don't worry, Isha will be busy with her lame boyfriend- Blair", Derek says and rolls his eyes. I didn't know Isha was seeing someone. Of course! she is so pretty, why wouldn't she have a boyfriend? 

"How do you know?", I ask. Derek couldn't be knowing it. He doesn't even spend his time with his family.

"Isha told me this morning", He says. Oh. Maybe that was the purpose of our little 'girl talk'.

Derek sits on the bed and gestures me to join him. I walk to the bed and sit next to him. I look at him and he smiles. "Did you do all this for me?", I ask nervously. I need to know why is he here.

"Yes", He says casually and I smile at him. I knew he did everything for me. He knew it would mean the world to me. 

"I had to make it up to you", he says and pushes his hair off his forehead with both the hands. I try not to stare at him. I cant tell you how sexy the gesture looks. 

"Thank you", I say looking away. I can hear him chuckle slightly. 

"I am still angry at you. How could you even think of hooking up with Jimmy!?", Derek brings his brows together in frustration. 

"I was drunk", I say and try to hide my smile. Surprisingly, Derek laughs and I join him.

"You look cute when you're drunk", He says and laughs. I roll my eyes funnily, making him laugh harder.