Chapter 39

"Derek, won't you do anything about it?", Aby asks him. I don't know why is he acting so strange. It makes me feel more guilty about it.

"What am I supposed to do? Go around watching the video?", Derek asks with a small smirk. I am confused. So is he trying to tell this is all my mistake? or is it normal to have your sex video circulated in the campus?

"What do you mean...? Derek.. what", I cry. I am at a loss of words, but I don't know what will I do next. Meanwhile, two boys passes beside, they look at me and wink. "hottie!!", the boys remark and quickly turns around and walks away.

I look at Derek. Of course he noticed the boys, but why is he quiet?

"You won't tell anything about that?", I ask Derek and point to the boys behind. He looks away and I get a feeling that he is really not bothered about any of this. I cant believe that he is actually ignoring all the rude comments made on me by others. Neil and many other guys were beaten up by Derek because they misbehaved with me, but today everyone is passing hurtful comments on me and he is quiet?

"Remember.. you told me to get out of the car and then when I came to your apartment you told me to get my shit out of there. Now I am telling you to just fuck off ", Derek stresses the last two words and I feel like a complete shit. I should have been careful.. careful from him! He is taking his fucking revenge on me. What was I thinking? One weekend without me would change him? Absolutely not! Jen had told me to help him if I love him, but I just don't even want to see his face right now.

"Does that mean you did all this Derek!!?", Aby yells. I am glad she is talking on behalf of me because right now all my energy is drained out of my body. I can't think straight and I feel no longer alive.

The person you trust the most is the one who breaks your trust harder. I trusted Derek, I trusted each and every word of his, but now he betrayed me. Even if he tells me that he is the one behind all this, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

"Shut the fuck up Aby! I didn't do this shit!", Derek yells back at Aby. A small relief takes over me when he finally tells that he didn't do any of this.

"Let's go Aby", I say softly, wiping my tears. There is no use crying, I am declared as a whore in the entire campus and nothing can change that. However I don't want Derek to start abusing Aby, I wouldn't tolerate that. So I pull Aby's hand and walk past Derek, not minding to look at him. I am so stupid for even loving him so much.

When I reach the bathroom, I let go off Aby's hand. She sighs and rubs my shoulder. I look at her and try to fake a smile. "I need some space Aby", I tell her and she walks away from me without any questions. I close the door behind me and even the closet. I pull out my phone to realize that the video is sent to me as well. I quickly delete it and turn off my phone. No one can understand how terrible I feel right now. I cant look straight at anyone, anymore. Nobody is going to respect me or treat me well after this. I will always be like one of those girls who cant stop flirting and making out with boys.

I sit on the closet and cover my face with my hands. Derek's words play behind my mind and I feel a pressure building on my chest. Now I am telling you to just fuck off.... How can someone be so heartless? The boy I had sex with, is now not even bothered about me or about the video. I was such an idiot to be carried away by the situation. I should have just refused him and left the lab. I never even thought this morning will be such an horrible one for me. I feel like hiding from everyone and locking up myself in a room for years.

I am relieved that the bathroom is empty and I am the only one who is stuck here. Everybody is busy enjoying the video and I feel terrible thinking about it.

After almost a hour of sitting in the bathroom, I feel better than before. I am happy that no one knocked at the door and Aby also didn't come by. I stand up and push my hair off my face. When I bend down to pick up my phone, I can see a shadow outside the door. Who is it? Why isn't she knocking?

"Jazz..", a male voice startles me. A male in a female washroom!? Oh my God, what do I do now?

"Jazz.. I..", I listen carefully to the voice. Its a familiar voice and I can tell that its none other than Derek. No one other than him, can do such obnoxious things. Why is he here? To fuck somebody in the bathroom?

"What!?", I snap, anger fuming inside me.

"Jazz I am sorry for being a jerk, I know I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. But now I really feel terrible for my behavior", Derek softly says. His voice is slightly shaky and I wonder if he is crying outside.

"Why do you always do this to me Derek? You say some hurtful things and then you come apologizing to me! I needed you today more than any day! I wanted you to comfort me and calm me down! but you...", I begin to cry.

"Jazz please.. please stop crying", Derek's voice cracks. Is he crying? I turn my back against the door and lean. I try to stop crying, but just cant do it. I am panting and I try to control my breathing.

After few minutes of silence, Derek speaks up and I carefully listen.

Hey everyone, I know this chapter was really unexpected and emotional. Hope you all liked it and I know Derek can be a jerk sometimes ha ha/.. but look out what he has to say in the next chapter!!

Thank you for reading!!

Do vote and comment :)