Chapter 58

I lean into him and press my mouth against his. My hands tug at the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. I toss it on the floor and push my hips against him. "Fuck..", He groans and I remove my shoes. Derek's tongue sweeps across mine and I open my mouth wider, swallowing him completely. His hands reach for my shirt and he pulls it over my head. I groan and pull him closer to me.

"Lie down", He whispers into the kiss. I pull away and do as instructed. I lie down on the floor and the coldness makes me shiver. Derek quickly hovers on top of me and I tug at his jeans, leaving him only in his boxers. His hair falls onto his face and I softly push it off.

"Your touch does wonders to me Jazz...", He says and sucks in a breathe.

Derek's face dip into my neck and he gently bites my earlobe. I moan and grip his hair and close my eyes. His tongue traces over the skin below my ear and a shiver travels down my spine.

"You feel so good against me Jessie", He says and places a kiss on my collar bone. My heart is rushing and my breathing is heavy.

"I like your hands.. on me", I half say and half moan. My words ignites Derek and immediately he reaches for my jeans. He stands up and pulls the jean along my legs. I look at him and his black boxers. Derek looks so handsome and so sexy right now. His face glows below the light and his hair refuses to stay still.

"Don't look at me like that.. or else I will fuck you until you scream", He warns me and I bite my lips, trying not to laugh. His dirty words can turn me on instantly and I love the way my body responds to him.

Derek sits down and hovers on top of me again. He presses his mouth against mine and his hands rests above my panties. I moan into his mouth and I can feel the pressure building in my stomach. My back arches off the floor and he pushes me back with one hand and the other hand slowly dips inside my panties. I moan and tug at his hair, making him groan. Our mouths are still molded against each other and his fingers begin to rub me. I am taken to another world where only pleasure exists. I place a wet kiss on his neck and he groans. My hand travels down his back softly, making few grunts escape his lips.

"D.. Derek", I moan into his mouth and I can feel a pinch inside my panties. Derek increases his pace and starts inserting his fingers inside me. I shudder and my heart spins because of the unbearable joy he is giving me right now.

"Come for me Jazz..", He moans and my legs begins to shake. I pull his hair and repeatedly chant his name, my back arches off the floor and I come undone for him. My head falls back onto the floor and my cheeks are flushed.

"I'll give you time to recover", He says and stands up. I whine at the loss of contact and try to collect my breath.

After few minutes of silence, I get up from the floor and put on my clothes. I find it ridiculous. I haven't done anything for Derek and he is already dressed.

"I.. well.. I wanted to do something for you", I say and look away.

"Do what?", Derek asks me and I feel slightly embarrassed to be talking to him about this.

"You know... I...", I don't find the courage to finish my sentence. But, Derek lets out a soft laugh and shakes his head.

"We've got time Jazz", He says seriously and opens the door for me. Do we really have time? I guess so...

We come back downstairs and I can see Jimmy walking towards us. His face is covered with a smirk and I feel like slapping him for the hundredth time.

"Ohh Ohh.. see who it is. Jessie I thought you were gone", Jimmy says and looks at my flushed cheeks.

"Don't Jim!", Derek's tone is harsh and I get a feeling that if I stay here longer with Derek, I will have to take Jimmy's body along with me outside.

"Let's go", I say and take Derek's hand in mine.

"Come on Jessie.. Aby's not here, so you can spend some time with me", Jimmy winks at me and Derek takes a step towards him. I hold his arm and try to pull him back. My bad luck! he is way stronger than me.

"Derek, who is she to you!? You just want to prove her that everything is real right!?", Jimmy yells, stepping closer to Derek. This is not going to end well and I need to stop it right now.

"None of this fucking real Jessie! you'll be fucked up at the end!", Jimmy looks at me and yells. Before I can register his words, Jimmy is on the floor. Derek sits on top of him and pins Jimmy's wrists against the floor with his hand. I cover my mouth in fear and everyone is frozen in their spots. Derek blows a punch on Jim's face and his nose begins to bleed.

"Derek stop!", I yell.

Derek's knuckles bleed and he restlessly pushes his hair off his face. I look around for help. I don't know anyone here and I am sure I cant stop Derek all alone by myself.

"How dare you Jim!!?", Derek yells and punches Jim's mouth. I reach for his hand, trying to pull him away from Jimmy. But, he jerks away my hand. I try harder this time, but fail miserably. I don't have the energy to fight him anymore. I look at Jimmy and he is almost passed out.

I start walking backwards. Helpless and miserable. The boy in front of me is not Derek. He is not the one who was with me few minutes before. He looks like an animal whose intentions are just about to get exposed. I feel scared to go near him. He looks no less than a murderer right now.

"Derek.. you will fucking kill him!!!", Josh rushes towards Derek and pulls him off Jimmy's body.

"Damn it!", Josh yells at Derek's face and his eyes scan the hall, in search of me. I turn around and make my way out of the house. Quickly, I climb into my car and drive away from the place.