Chapter 41

"What about Bessie? Where is she now?", I ask curiously. The strange feeling of jealousy thrives into me. Bessie must have been a really lucky girl to get a proposal from Derek. Are they still together? maybe that's why Derek doesn't love any girl in the college. Not even me.

"I don't want to talk about it", Derek says quickly. I remember the time when we were all playing Kiss and Tell at Tom's. When Derek told about his scenario, I felt weird, I felt that it was his own. 

A boy is standing on a bridge and then a pretty girl from behind hooks her hands around his waist. The boy turns to look at her and then she places a small kiss on the boy's lips... seconds later she removes her jacket..., I try to recollect his words. Was this the same girl he was talking about? Was she Bessie? So he did propose to her in high school, but why aren't they together now?

I don't want to push Derek further, so I remain silent during the entire walk down the gravel road.

I almost forget about everything that happened before. The sex video, the hurtful comments and Derek's strange behavior. I am more calm and unaffected now. I wonder who filmed us. But I am sure I will never forgive that person.

"Here we are", Derek says and I push aside all my thoughts.

I take a step forward and Derek moves aside, giving me a clear view of the place. My mouth drops at the beautiful sight in front of me. It feels like we are standing on a cliff and when we look down, the entire New York City can be seen at a stretch. Clouds feel just above our heads and the skyscrapers looks so exquisite. The entire New York city looks so beautiful and so radiant. I have never been to this place before. It is beyond words.

"Its the only place in New York from where you can see the entire city", Derek says taking in the view.

"Its beautiful", I say and sigh. I am sure no place on earth can be more beautiful than this. I am very thankful to Derek for bringing me here. This place works wonders and I am no longer sad or worried.

I look up at the sky and a rain drop falls on my face. I can only imagine how this place will look when it rains. It will be a treat to watch. I slowly lift up hands and stretch it as wide as possible, taking in the rain. I let go all my worries and fears up into the sky and the feeling is so overwhelming. After few seconds, I can feel Derek standing right behind me. My back rests against him and he lifts his hand to reach mine. He wraps his hands around mine and I lean against him. We are standing in the famous 'Titanic ' pose, but only difference is the rains. Derek rests his chin on my shoulder and slowly we bring our hands to my waist. 

I turn my face to look at Derek. He looks so attractive right now. His face is covered in raindrops and his hair is wet. Derek looks into my eyes and the familiar burn starts to take over my body. Few water drops falls onto my face from Derek's hair and I bite my lips. I turn around and wrap my arms around Derek's neck and lean in closer to him. Derek lifts his hand and runs his thumb across my bottom lip. I look at him and slowly move my hand up to his hair.

"I have missed you so much..", He says softly and pulls my bottom lip between his. A shiver travels down my body and I gasp. 

"Me too", I simply say. Immediately, Derek squeezes my hips and presses his mouth against mine. He pushes himself against me and I can feel him harden. I part my lips as wide as possible letting Derek push his tongue deeper into my mouth. I gasp and tug at his hair. I have missed him so much and mostly I have missed the taste of his mouth against mine. This heavenly feeling that comes with Derek makes me feel so good and I can't think of anything, but him. 

Derek lifts me off the ground, our mouth still pressed against each other and I hook my legs around his waist. I try to balance myself so I dig at his skin, making him groan. I am confused, when Derek walks me back the gravel road. Where is he taking me? He pushes my hair off my face and I look at him, pulling away from the kiss. 

"Where are we going?", I ask panting. My breathing is heavy.

"To the car...", He says and presses his lips against mine again. Derek is so desperate and hard against me. I need him too, so I should not spoil our moments together by talking.

Derek brings me to the car, our bodies and mouth still placed against each other. He opens the back door and places me onto the floor. What is he doing? Derek indicates me to get inside the car and I do as instructed. Derek follows me in and closes the door. I quickly climb onto his lap and press my mouth against his. He pulls me closer and I moan into his mouth. 

Derek tugs at the hem of my shirt and peels it off my body. I slightly shiver because of the coldness, but immediately catch up when Derek presses his lips against my neck. I moan and tug at his hair harder. He places a wet kiss on my collar bone and I whimper.

"How was your weekend?", Derek asks looking at me.

"Good", I manage to say. 

I move my hand down to his growing crotch. I rub my fingers making Derek groan. I love to take this control over him that makes me forget the reality. Quickly, Derek turns me over and hovers on top of me. The seat is completely wet and I choose to ignore it. I pull Derek's shirt over his head and he leans in to suck at my breasts. I moan and grip his arms. Derek pulls up and places a kiss on my jaw, "I like you when your around me", He says softly. Water droplets from his hair falls onto my face and I flutter my eyes.

"Me too", I say without thinking. I don't know why I said that, but its the truth.