Chapter 42

I tug at his jeans. Its completely wet which makes it difficult for me to pull it down. Derek helps me with his jeans and pulls out a small packet from his back pocket. Does he have this all the time? Is he always fucking people? Reading my thoughts, Derek responds, "Its always there in every guy's pocket", he winks at me and I try to smile. I don't want Derek to be like all the other boys. He should be mine. Whatever he wants to do should be with me. I should not sound like the typical girlfriend, but I just cant stand at the thought of him being with the some other girl. 

Derek bends down and kisses my stomach. I pull him up by his hair and he looks confused.

"What do you want me to do Jazz?", Derek asks me softly. 

"I want you", I say and look away. I am really not thinking straight. I wonder what Derek will think about me. Another desperate chick? He must have really been around such girls who just wants him to fuck them. 

Derek tilts my face to look at him, "Don't be shy to admit that you are as desperate for me as I am for you", he says softly and parts my legs with his knees. I suck in a deep breath and Derek tears open the packet with his teeth. He pulls down his boxers making my stomach stir. I can already feel the pressure building between my thighs. Derek slowly slides the condom up to his length and I watch him carefully with curious eyes and bite my lips.

"Remove your jeans and panties", Derek orders and I do as instructed. I have never had sex in a car, watching it in movies felt weird actually. I am excited to be trying all this with Derek. As soon as my panties are down, I feel completely exposed in front of Derek. It feels strange to be dressed only in a bra when Derek is completely naked in front of me.

Derek sits on his knees with my legs spread in front of him, he lowers his head and presses his lips against my center. I moan louder and he holds my thighs to keep me in place. Derek's tongue makes small strokes and sucks at the skin. I didn't even know such kind of feeling existed. The heavenly pleasure takes over my body and I tug at his hair harder. I am happy and relieved that we are all alone in this place and no one will see the naughty things that we do inside the car. Derek flicks his tongue at a faster rate and I cover my mouth to stop myself from screaming. I look down at Derek. His hands are wrapped around my thighs and his face is dipped between them. He looks so hot right now. His tongue finds my sensitive spot and he gently sucks and groans against me. I try to grip the seat and bite down my lips. My legs stiffen and my vision goes blur.

"D...derek", I moan and come undone. I try to catch my breath and come back to reality. I look down at Derek and he sits up straight. The seat in covered in our sweat and I slightly cringe at its condition. 

I sit up straight and reach for my jeans and panties. Derek too gets dressed and I smile at him unknowingly. I notice him putting the unused condom back into the packet. Is he angry on me?

Derek opens the door and steps out. I quickly follow him and stand next to him. "Well... is everything ok?", I ask nervously. I don't want him to be angry on me. 

"Yup", Derek says casually. 

"I mean you didn't fuck me so..", I am not sure what is going on in Derek's mind. He is so unpredictable which makes me so difficult to understand him.

"No", He cuts me off, before I can finish my sentence. 

"You're angry on me?", I ask.

"No", He says. The tension between us is not healthy and I don't like when Derek is silent because his silence is dangerous.

"Let's go", Derek says and climbs into the passenger seat. I am surprised by his move.

"Aren't you supposed to drive?", I ask looking at him with a confusion. A small smile plays on his lips. He looks up at me and says, "Nope you are driving."

I try to fight a smile and quickly climb into the driver seat. Driving Derek's car makes me feel so confident. I turn on the engine. "If you wreck my car, I am going to punch your face", he says in a mocking tone and I roll my eyes.

"Just because you don't know how great driver I am..", I say and slightly pout. Derek chuckles and shakes his head. Once I pull onto the highway, I am amazed by the car's speed. It is better than mine and it drives faster and smooth.

"So.. what did you do during the weekend?", Derek asks.

"Uhm.. Roy, Jen and I did cliff diving, we went to movies, shopping, then aunt Emma invited us over to her house", I say recollecting all the memories. After all, I did have a great weekend in Texas. I try not to look at Derek and concentrate on my driving.

"Roy?", Derek questions.

"Yeah", I say casually. 

"Did you fuck him?", Derek sits up straight and looks at me. I can feel his eyes on me, but I choose not to look at him.

"What!?", I huff. How can he even think like that? Roy is a good friend of mine and Derek shouldn't be bothered about my male friends.

"Answer my fucking question!", Derek raises his voice. I glance at him and his eyes are filled with anger. 

"No!", I say and look at him. I don't understand the shift in emotions. What is wrong with him?

Derek slams his palm against the dashboard and I flinch. I park the car at the side of the highway and take a deep breath before looking at Derek. His palm is a shade of dark red. 

"What is wrong with you Derek?", I ask calmly. Yelling will not work now.