Chapter 77

"We are ready to sail Sir", the captain says looking at Derek.

"Is this really happening?", I ask Derek, still unsure.

"Captain, we're all set!", Derek says. The captain smiles and turns around to walk to away from us. 

"Derek?", I look at him.

"Jazz, this is happening", he says and keeps his hands on my shoulders.

"How did you do this? I mean how do you have so much money to do all this?", I ask.

"I told you, I earn", he says and chuckles. Within seconds, a group of men comes to the deck with some musical instruments. They quickly place their chairs and sit down. They begin to play the music and I wonder how much did this all cost for Derek. I look at him and shrug.

"Stop worrying about the money Jazz", he says and holds my hand.

"I had to make it up to you for behaving like an asshole this morning", he says and I laugh.

"Good", I say and smirk at him. I turn back and walk towards the railing. I lean against it, as the cool air hits my face. Derek joins and stands behind me. "Look at that", he points out. The magnificent Manhattan skyline looks so amazing and many other prominent landmarks of New York can be seen too. I look at the Brooklyn Bridge and lean back against Derek. He tugs my hair behind my ears and watches me carefully.

"You are so beautiful Jazz", he says and I look at him. I can feel my cheeks flush under his evil stare and my stomach stirs when he wets his pink lips.

"Thank you for this surprise. I love it", I say and turn around. Derek places his hands over mine and leans in closer to me. He rests his face on my shoulder and we take in the beauty of the ferry. The sea beneath us looks so magically with the moonlight shining above us and light music playing in the background. I will never forget this romantic date in my entire life. I am happy that Derek made so many efforts to make me happy. He arranged the entire cruise only for me. 

"Are you hungry?", he asks, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well, I guess so", I say and shrug. Derek leads me down the deck and I am glad that we're the only one here and It feels like we own this cruise all by ourselves.

We come to the dinner point and the fresh aromas of the delicacies fills my nose. Derek and I take a separate window table and sit down. A man dressed in an apron comes near us and places the menu card on the table.

"It feels awkward to be all alone here", I say.

"I don't think so", Derek says and chuckles. "We have more privacy and I like privacy", He winks at me. I smile at him awkwardly and take a look at the menu.

"Its gourmet cuisine", Derek interrupts.

"Oh"

"Get us your finest dishes", Derek says to the man and he smiles. I look out of the window and the view looks spectacular. I can see the Ellis Island and the magnificent Statue of Liberty. It feels like I've seen the entire New York in just an hour.

"So are you ready for the prom tomorrow?", Derek asks me.

I shake my head and look at him, "I thought you didn't want me to be your date for the prom", I sigh.

"What? why would you think like that?", He asks.

"Because you went missing afterwards", I say and shrug.

"Jazz, I want you to be my date. Please."

"You know the deal right?", I ask and try not to smile.

"Yes, I do. So when are you flying to Texas?", he asks.

"Tomorrow morning", I say.

Derek places his hand on mine and looks straight into my eyes, "Please don't be so unsure about me Jazz, ever. There is no one else for me", he says and his eyes soften. 

"I am sorry", is all that I can say. Meanwhile, the man comes back with our food and places it on the table. The gourmet cheese bread tastes delicious and the pink cocktail is something I've never tried before. After finishing our dinner, Derek and I come to the upper deck. It has few rooms on its sides and we can occupy any one of them.

Derek opens one of the room at the corner and gestures me to get inside. He closes the door behind and I look around. Its a small room with no painting or carpet. A small bed, enough to fit only one person, is the only thing kept in the room.

"We cant fit in there", I say gesturing to the bed. Its already 10 on the clock and I can feel my eyes getting heavy. Derek is tired too and I can see it on his face. 

"We are not sleeping", he says with wild eyes. 

"What?", I ask nervously.

"You heard me. We are not sleeping", he says.

"You're not sleepy?", I ask. Suddenly, I can feel the air in the room getting heavy and my mouth is dry. 

"I want you to...", Derek stops and looks at me with those evil eyes- "touch me."

What? Am I dreaming? Did Derek tell me to touch him? Derek's words play behind the back of my mind, There will be a time when I will tell you to lay your hands on me, touch me and that time I won't stop you Jazz.

"Jazz?"

I look up at him and clear my throat, "Are you sure?", I ask.

"Yes", He says seductively.

I have been waiting for this moment since the day I fell in love with Derek. I wanted him to feel the same urge for me as I do for him. I wanted him to feel my touch, allowing me to take full control over his body and completely surrendering himself to me. Derek's eyes pours into mine and I know he is desperate for my touch and I can already feel the wetness in my panties grow under his stare.