Chapter 28

Derek looks at me intensely. "Why do you always keep thinking about others? Jazz.. what do you want?", He says.

Derek is right. I always keep thinking about others. But what do I want? I have always wanted Derek and will continue to. I should not be bothered about anything or anyone else. Whoever wants to see us can see. But I don't want my moment with Derek to be wasted.

I immediately press my lips against his and close my eyes. I am sure Derek is surprised by my move. I begin moving my hips at a higher pace and Derek moans into my mouth. My stomach tightens and I can feel the pressure building in between my thighs. I moan and tighten my legs around him. Derek pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes. His mouth is slightly open and he moans looking at me. I slow my pace and tug at Derek's hair, he leans in and places a wet kiss on my neck and I whimper. I am on my edge and my vision is slightly going blur. Derek presses his mouth against mine and his hands travel down to my breasts. He grips them, I moan at his little assault and within seconds, I suck in my bottom lip and we both come for each other. I lean against his chest to catch my breath and Derek softly places a kiss on my hair.

Derek carefully lifts me off the table and helps me stand on my feet. I love the way he cares for me. Even if he has major mood swings, I know he will always care for me no matter how hard the situation is.

I quickly grab my panties from the floor and pull it up. Derek also gets dressed and I love the way his hair stands messy at the top. I giggle and Derek raises a brow at me.

"What's so funny?", Derek asks me and I cover my mouth to stop laughing. I don't know why but his expression makes me laugh even harder.

"Nothing you look like a cute adorable kid", I say in between laughs and Derek smirks funnily. He is trying to hide his smile, but is failing miserably.

Derek moves both of his hands through his hair and that gesture looks incredibly sexy. I try to look away when Derek catches me staring at him.

"You can stare", He says and begins to laugh. When Derek laughs, it is a treat for me to watch him. I giggle and he shakes his head, laughing.

We exit the lab and close the door behind. I had an amazing experience with Derek that I will never regret. I hope this experience doesn't turn out to be one of my worst nightmares.

As we walk in the hallway, I look at Derek. Before I want to keep a request in front of him, I need to see if he's in a good mood. I don't want to regret my decision after letting Derek know about it.

Derek looks down at me and I ignore the weird noises and giggles coming from behind. I hate the fact that I am only noticed because of Derek. All jealous girls just wants to be in my place, but I can't help it.

"Are you ok?", Derek asks me smiling. Ok so he is in a good mood. I should just tell him about this thought of mine and let's see how will it turn out.

"Yeah, I just needed to talk to you", I say and let out a breathe.

"Go on", Derek says casually and I can sense the silence before the big tornado. A tornado that will take everything away with it, destroying each and every thing. I gulp at the thought and Derek stops on his way.

"What's wrong Jazz?", He says standing in front of me. I don't know if I am right, but he just can't run away from things. Derek shakes my shoulders, bringing me back to reality.

"Well... I don't know how will you feel about it, but I think it's right", I say and Derek brings his brows together.

"I think you need to come with me to...", I say taking a pause and Derek slightly parts his lips.

"To where?", Derek asks and I suck in a breathe. I am nervous as well as scared. But there is no escape now.

"To.. Kay's house", I say and close my eyes. That's it. I have lit a house, now I am only waiting for it to burn fully. A loud thud, breaks my thoughts and I flutter open my eyes. I look at Derek and his bleeding hand. The wall in the hallway has a blood stain and I flinch slightly when I see blood drops on the ground. My mouth drops at the thought of Derek punching the wall to remove all his frustration.

All the people walking in the hallway is frozen in their places. Everybody's mouth is open and all the so called jealous girls are staring at me. I shift uncomfortably. Everybody is thinking that Derek's condition is because of me. Well, it is the truth, but I don't know what else to do.

"Derek... I...", I begin to say, but Derek looks away angrily.

"I am...", I continue.

"Shut the fuck up and leave!", Derek yells at my face and I take a step backwards. He is humiliating me in front of so many people and I can't help but feel sad. I take his words seriously and walk away from him. I leave the hallway as soon as possible. I don't want Derek to start yelling at me in front of the entire college. My heart aches to leave him in this condition, but I don't have any other option.

I make my way to the canteen and luckily find Josh sipping his coffee. I walk towards him and I notice a small frown on his face.

"What's wrong Josh?", I say taking a seat next to him. Josh smiles at me and places his coffee on the table.

"Aby is going out with a guy tonight", Josh says and my mouth drops. Why do I always get my shocks together?

"Like on a date?", I ask unsure. I could never think about Aby cheating on Josh. She loves him and anyone can tell that. I need to talk to her as soon as the college gets over. She needs me now more than anything.

"I don't know", Josh says standing up from the table. He gives me a small smile and walks away. I think about this particular situation again. What would Derek do if I was going out with a guy even when I am in a relationship with Derek? Well, I already have an answer for that. What I just saw now is enough for me to understand how will that thing end.

The rest of the day goes on well. I keep searching for Derek, but he is found no where in the campus. I am worried and the thought of him snorting drugs and drinking alcohol makes me even more worried.

Aby, Josh and I remain silent during the entire drive back home. Josh drops us and as soon as we come back to the apartment, I close the door behind and hold Aby's hand.