Chapter 65

I pull away from his grip and do as instructed. Derek is so bossy but I like the way he takes control of the situation. I look over at him, before closing my eyes.

I don't know what is he doing to do to me. The thought of him laying hands on me, touching me, kissing me and taking me to a place that I didn't know existed..makes me go wild. My heart thumps inside my chest and I feel a slight touch on my legs. Immediately I open my eyes to see Derek.

"Close your eyes Jazz... And don't open unless I tell you to", Derek says in a casual tone.

"You are aware that we are not alone in your apartment. What if Nick hear us?", I say only to get an eye roll from Derek.

"Stop thinking Jazz... No one will disturb us. Now be a good girl and close your eyes", He says and sits, bringing his legs up to the bed.

"But why..? I want to see...", I say and look away. I cant believe I am actually telling all these words to Derek. I am showing him how desperate I am and how badly I want him right now.

"You've seen enough. Now close your eyes", he orders. I don't want to annoy him any further, so I close my eyes and wet my lips.

I pull myself up so that my head rests just below the headboard. I keep tugging at my dress, pulling it down. For few seconds, there is no noise and no touch.

"Spread your legs Jazz...", Derek voice echoes in my ears. My pulse quickens and I immediately try to spread my legs as wide as possible. But, my dress doesn't allow me to do so. It is skin fit and the dress refuse to expand.

As if Derek was reading my thoughts, I can feel his hand lifting my dress up and resting it on my stomach. I try hard not to open my eyes. Within seconds, I can feel Derek's body against mine. I can tell he is hovering on top of me and his breath hits my face.

"Don't bite your lips", He says and I part my lips. It feels so ridiculous, as though he is my teacher and I am his student following his orders. However I just love it.

Derek presses his mouth against mine and his tongue moves along with mine. He pulls my bottom lip with his, making me moan softly. His tongue slowly moves to my neck and he sucks at the skin below my ear. I moan and try to bring my legs together. He grips my hair and squeezes my breasts under my dress. I moan into his mouth and brush my fingers through his hair. Suddenly, he pulls away from the kiss and I open my eyes. He moves away from me and sits next to my knees.

"Derek?", my tone is soft.

"Close your eyes Jazz.. or else I am never gonna touch you", He says looking up at me. I am happy that he is not getting mad at me for not following his instructions, but keeping your eyes closed is not fun at all.

"It is more intense when you close your eyes. Trust me", He says and nods.

I close my eyes and part my legs again. I am already wet just by kissing Derek.

I can feel Derek's hands around my thighs and I can tell that he is sitting between my legs.

"No moaning Jazz...", Derek's tone is mocking. I feel like I am undergoing some kind of training. Why don't he just fuck me simply, instead of doing these experiments on me.

"What are you doing though?", I ask, not opening my eyes.

"You wanted me to show all the dirty things I can do to you", he says softly. I did tell him. I mentally slap myself for being so vulnerable right now.

"Ok", I say.

"Remember.. no moaning..", Derek repeats and I mentally roll my eyes at him.

I can feel Derek tracing his fingers between my thighs. I gasp and grip the bedsheet with my fingers.

"Remove your panties", Derek says and I loosen my grip.

"You can do that", my voice is husky and heavy. I lift my head slightly from the bed and can hear Derek's little chuckle.

"I want you to do it", he says.

"Ok", I say and quickly move my hands to my panties, pulling it down. I keep it aside and feel slightly awkward and disgusted by the situation.

"Spread your legs wider Jazz...", He says and I spread my legs as wide as possible. I may look so dirty right now.

I can feel Derek's arms wrap around my thighs and suddenly, I feel a twitch in between my thighs. He presses his mouth against my center and I grip the bedsheet tighter. His tongue moves in circles and I moan loudly. He stops.

"I told you no moaning", he mocks. But I know he is serious about it.

I press my lips together to stop moaning. My chest rises and falls and my back stiffens. Derek's tongue begins its assault against me. He sucks at my skin and I push my hips against him, making his kiss deeper. He groans and hardens his grip on my thighs. I gasp and swallow my moans, with my eyes closed.

Yes, Derek was right. Having your orgasm with your eyes closed is so intense, wild and so heavenly. The pleasure makes me jump slightly and I cant breathe anymore. Derek increases his pace and my back arches off the bed. The pressure building on my lips increases because I am trying very hard not to moan or open my mouth.

"I want to taste you Jazz...", Derek groans and my legs stiffen. My vision goes blur and my breathing becomes heavy. I come undone, with Derek's mouth still molded against my center.

My head falls back onto the bed and I am panting heavily.

"You taste so good...", Derek says. Despite my condition, I can feel him stand up from the bed. I bring my legs together and open my eyes. It feels like I've come back from heaven after such a long time. I reach out for my panties kept aside and pull it up my legs.