Chapter 78

Ok.. so this is kinda my fav chapter from the entire book. I hope you too like it and do tell me your views and opinions in the comments. Pls!

I take a deep breathe, gathering all my courage and walk towards Derek. I place my hand over his chest and look at him. His chest rises and falls and his lips are parted. I stand on my toes and lean in to kiss Derek's cheek. He gasps and wraps his arms around my waist. I run my tongue along his neck and suck at the skin just below his ears. He moans and pulls me closer to him. I push back his jacket and it falls onto the floor. I cup his cheeks and press my lips against his. My tongue moves along his and he moans into my mouth. I like the way I am gaining control over him. Immediately, I pull away and look at him. I slowly sit down on my knees, my eyes still hooked up on Derek's face. My hands move up to his zip and pull it down. I tug at his jeans and he clumsily steps out of it. I trace my fingers over his growing crotch, making him moan hard.

"Fuck...Jazz.. no teasing", he half says and half moans.

My hands rests just above his boxers, teasing him more and I can feel him getting hard against his boxers. Swiftly, I pull down his boxers and wrap my fingers around his length. He groans and closes his eyes. I move my hand up and down his length making him moan my name. Its the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my entire life. I lean in and wrap my mouth around the tip of his cock. It drives him crazy and he grabs my loose hair in his hand. I suck at his skin and his moans fills my ears. I take him into my mouth and increase my pace. He groans and his head falls back. I've never given anyone a blowjob before, when ever I saw it in movies and read it in books, I definitely felt weird and cringed. 

"I.. am... going to come", He moans.

I continue to suck at his skin, "Oh.. Jazz", he grunts and his body tenses. His breathing rises and legs becomes stiff. A salty liquid travels down my throat and I pull back from Derek. It doesn't taste good and I wipe my mouth with my hand. I look at Derek, his eyes are screw shut and his chest is heaving. I stand up from the floor. Ouch! my knees hurt. 

"That was so good", Derek slightly opens his eyes to look at me. 

"I haven't done anything like this before", I say and flush.

I take a step closer to him and wipe the sweat away from his forehead. He flutters his eyes and sighs. "Now... let me touch you, Please?", He begs and I look into his eyes. His wild and bright eyes already ignites the fire inside me. 

"I want you to touch me", I declare and look at Derek. Immediately, he presses his mouth against me and moans into my mouth. I open my mouth wider, taking him completely inside me. His hands move to the hem of my shirt and he lifts it over my head. I kick at my shoes and step out of it. Derek tugs at my jean and pulls it down swiftly. I moan into his mouth and pull his metal band out from his hair. He lifts me off the floor and I wrap my arms around his neck. His crotch touches my skin and he groans. Derek pushes me onto the small bed and I sleep against the headboard. He uses his elbow and hovers directly on top of my face. 

"Why cant I get enough of you? Why do I always want to fuck you?", he asks and adjusts himself on top of me. 

"I don't know", I say and gasp.

I pull Derek's shirt over his head and take a look at his nakedness. He buries his head in my neck and bites my earlobe. I moan and grip his arm. His hands move to my back and tries to unclasp my bra. I am wearing a simple black bra and panties, I usually don't like fancy bra and underwears, but maybe I used start liking them by now. He pulls the straps down my shoulders and I arch my back off the bed helping him to remove my bra. Once the bra is gone, Derek looks at my busts. He wets his lips and stares at my big tits. I feel like covering myself from his stare, I feel so embarrassed and exposed at the same time. 

"Do you have a condom?", I ask to distract Derek.

"I don't want you to come so soon for me", he almost whispers. 

Derek leans in and sucks at my nipples. I gasp and dig my fingers into his hair. My nipples harden and he traces his tongue over it. "Derek...please", I practically beg him. He runs his tongue down the valley of my chest and places a kiss on my stomach. I whimper and gasp. Derek moves up to press his lips against mine, his hand dips into my panties and I moan loudly into his mouth. He starts rubbing me and I try to catch up my breath.

"I like to see you losing control over your body. You look so sexy Jazz", his dirty words makes my stomach stir. I place a kiss on Derek's chest, making him groan. His fingers move in and out of me and I am lost in his world.

"Will you not...", I moan.

"W..what?", Derek stutters.

"Fuck...ahh...me", I moan and screw shut my eyes.

"You're already soaking", he says and gasps.

Suddenly, his fingers stops moving, he pulls his hand out from my panties and I can feel him stand up from the bed. I slowly open my eyes to find him digging into his jean pocket. Quickly he pulls out the foil packet and slides the condom over his length. He joins me back on the bed and I sit up straight.