Chapter 44

After finishing our food, Derek dumps the dishes into the sink. I slightly cringe and look around the kitchen. All I can see is beer bottles. 

"Where did you get the food from?", I ask. Derek couldn't have ordered it.

"Its from Amy", He says. Amy? 

"Who's she?", I ask curiously. I don't want to admit that I am jealous. Derek has contacts with so many girls and I hope those bitches realize how lucky they are.

"She's my neighbour. She prepares amazing food so when ever I am hungry, I just run over to her apartment and she never ever disappoints me", Derek says and winks at me. 

"Ok", I say ignoring his smirk.

We come back to the room and take our normal positions. Derek holds my hand and pulls me onto his lap. He lifts his shirt over his head and toss it on the floor. I run my fingers along his chest and look at him. Derek sits up straight and tug at my shirt pulling it over my head. He turns me over once again and holds him up with his elbows.

"I had a great time with you Jazz.....", He says and buries his head into my neck. His tongue runs over the skin below my ears and my body jumps in pleasure. I run my hand down his back and he groans. Derek pulls up, his hands move to my jeans and he pulls down the zipper slowly, removing my jeans. 

"I want you to come for me", Derek says seductively and I bite my lips. Derek moves down to kiss my stomach and then he traces his fingers over my panties. I am already soaking under his touch. I don't know why my body reacts so fast to his touch. He slowly pulls down my panties and sucks in a breathe. My hands reach out for his jeans and I pull it down along with his boxers. Derek holds my hips as I grab his length. I run my tongue across his lips and he groans. I slightly squeeze his length making him whimper. I move my hand up and down his length and can feel him coming to his edge. "Fuck", he groans and I increase the pace. Derek struggles to balance himself on top of me and I take complete advantage of it. I place a wet kiss under Derek's ear and he moans, spilling on my stomach. I look down to see the liquid covering my stomach and cringe. Derek eyes are screw shut and he is trying to catch his breath. He slowly climbs off the bed and picks up his shirt from the floor and tosses it to me. I immediately wipe off the liquid on my stomach and look at Derek. He opens his drawer and takes out the foil packet and slides the condom on. I take in a deep breath before Derek joins me on the bed, he hovers on top of me and parts my legs with his knees. 

"Spread your legs wider Jazz", He instructs and I do what he says. Derek leans in to place a kiss on my forehead which is so unusual, and lowers himself into me. The feeling of having him after so long drives me wild and I begin to move my hips. 

"Fuck.. don't do that.." Derek moans. He slides in and out of me and I let him take full control over my body. I tug at his hair making him groan. He leans in and presses his mouth against mine and I moan into his mouth.

"I feel so good inside you", Derek whispers into the kiss. I start moving my hips again and Derek's eyes screw shut. His face tenses with pleasure and he deepens the kiss, his tongue sweeps across mine and he cups my breast. "Oh God..", he groans and I run my fingers down his back. Derek increases his pace and I can feel my leg stiffen and my stomach pressurized. My back arch off the mattress and I come repeating Derek's name. I bite his bottom lip, making him spill into the condom and his head falls on my chest. 

We both try to catch our breath and it feels so good to have our naked bodies sprawled against the mattress. I look at Derek's messy hair and slightly push it off his forehead. His breathing is soft and I close my eyes.

"Sorry for overreacting", Derek says softly against my chest.

"I know Roy is just a friend of yours, but don't let him fuck you. Understand?", He continues and I look down at him. "Ok", I simply say. I don't want the calm Derek to go away so soon.

Without any further conversation, we both drift off to sleep. Derek's soft snores fill my ears and I place my hand on his chest.

...........

The next morning, I feel heavy. I try my level best to move Derek's body off me. He groans and turns to his side. I immediately stand up and grab my clothes. I turn on my phone to find eighteen missed calls from Aby. Shit! I forgot to tell Aby that I was with Derek. The last time I saw her was in the college and I know she is worried about me. 

*Lets meet in the college. Please *, I type quickly and send the message to Aby. 

I look at my attire. I cannot go like this to the college. But what will I do now? Should I wake up Derek? I glance at the clock and my eyes widen. Its 9 AM! and my first class would've already started. How could I sleep for so long!? I cover my face is disappointment.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Derek voice cracks and I turn around to look at him.

"I missed college", I say and sigh.

"So?", He asks and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Aby will be worried", I say and look down. 

"Jazz.. your an adult now and you don't need to think about others. Aby will be busy with Josh and she is just your flat mate and nothing else. You are not responsible to tell her every detail of your life", Derek explains. 

"No, we are more than flat mates. Aby is my best friend Derek and at least I am liable to tell her where I am", I say. Of course he is wrong. But I try not to push him further. 

"Yeah Ok", He says and rolls his eyes. I am surprised that he is not angry on me for defending myself and Aby. 

"What do we do now?", I say looking at him.

"Well.. let's fuck each other until one of us passes out", Derek teases and winks at me. My cheeks turn red and I flush in embarrassment. His words have adverse effect on me.

Hey guys just feeling a bit bored!! So tell me what's your fav Jessie and Derek's moments from the story so far? And which part did you hate the most... I am curious to know!!! Ha ha.