Chapter 3 Five Kinds of Soul Pets

This time Shen Xuyao fell asleep for three hours, and when he woke up, it was already dark.

  Opening his eyes, he stared blankly at the strange room, looking at everything in the dark room, Shen Xuyao was stunned for a long time before he came back to his senses. I have worn a book by myself, and my current name is Jiang Yuan.

  Thinking of the name Jiang Yuan, Shen Xuyao felt a tingle in his head, and memory fragments that did not belong to him emerged in his mind one by one. After receiving those memories from the original owner, Shen Xuyao felt a chill down his spine, and cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

The mainland where Shen Xuyao is now is the mainland of soul pet masters, and there are one-third of soul pet masters and two-thirds of ordinary people on the mainland. A child is from birth to five years old, these five years are the golden period for awakening the soul pet of one's life. If it can be awakened, it is a high-ranking soul pet master. If it cannot be awakened, it is an ordinary person.

  There are five types of soul pets. The first type is called martial soul pets. The so-called martial soul pets refer to animal soul pets, such as tigers, lions, cheetahs, and wolves. If your awakened natal soul pet is an animal, That is the soul pet master who has awakened the martial soul pet, possesses the martial soul pet, has a strong fighting power, and is responsible for the military force of this continent.

  The second type of soul pet is called wood soul pet. The so-called wood soul pet refers to plant soul pet. For example, a flower, a tree, and a blade of grass. A soul pet master who has awakened a wood soul pet is not suitable for fighting, but is very suitable for the three professions of pharmacist, planter, and poison refiner.

  The third type of soul pet is called a tool soul pet. The so-called tool soul pet refers to a magic tool soul pet, such as a knife, a sword, or a hammer. Those who have awakened a tool soul pet are not suitable for fighting. . However, such a soul pet master is very suitable to be an alchemist, refining various alchemy instruments.

  The fourth type of soul pet is called a magic pet. A magic pet refers to a soul pet master who has awakened a magic mirror, a magic wand, and a crystal ball. This kind of soul pet master is very suitable to be a magician and perform magic combat.

  The fifth type of soul pet is called rare soul pet, which refers to the soul pet master who has awakened the Lingyan stone. This kind of soul pet master is very suitable to be a spirit talker, as long as he says a word casually, he can take someone's life, and if he says a word casually, he can refine medicine and alchemy magic weapon. This kind of soul pet master is a very, very powerful existence.

  Jiang Yuan's story starts with Jiang Yuan's mother, Jiang Ling'er. Jiang Ling'er is the youngest daughter of the Lord of Tianhua City. Pay attention, because of poor qualifications, there are very few famous nobles who come to ask for marriage, and they haven't married until they are nineteen years old.

  You know, in this continent of soul pet masters, women come of age at fourteen, and men at fifteen. However, men and women can marry after they reach adulthood. Jiang Ling'er, who was still unmarried at the age of nineteen, was already considered an older leftover woman in this era.

  Jiang Linger is a concubine daughter, she was scolded by her aunt at home, feeling depressed, so she secretly left the house, wanting to go out to practice, but Jiang Linger never thought that she picked up a teleportation stone on the way , Those who hit by mistake were teleported to a secret realm.

  The level of that secret realm was very high, and Jiang Ling'er was only at the mid-level level at that time, and she was no match for those monsters at all. Therefore, after she entered the secret realm, she lived a precarious life, being chased and killed by monsters every day. Days passed, until one day, a handsome male hero rescued the beauty and rescued Jiang Linger, and Jiang Linger finally escaped from the life of being chased and killed by monsters.

  Jiang Ling'er and her savior fell in love for a long time, and the two became husband and wife in the secret realm. The man is a Lingyan teacher from the Higher Continent, and he was very generous to Jiang Linger. The token of love he gave to Jiang Linger was a ring with an independent space. Afterwards, he helped Jiang Linger find a lot of spiritual treasures , Raising Jiang Linger's strength from the middle stage of the first level to the middle stage of the third level.

  Knowing that Jiang Ling'er is the pet of the wood soul and wants to be a pharmacist, the man gave Jiang Ling'er a lot of pharmacist inheritance. He also helped Jiang Ling'er to contract a top-quality animal pet—the Shadow of the Wind wolf cub.

  The two lived happily in the secret realm for five years. Later, the secret realm was closed, and Jiang Ling'er was sent back to the mainland of the soul pet master.

  Not long after returning to Jiang's house, Jiang Ling'er found out that she was pregnant. For her husband, Jiang Ling'er gave birth to the child in her womb, and named her son Jiang Yuan. Since then, Jiang Ling'er has been guarding her son, hoping that her husband will come to pick up their mother and child. But day after day, that man never appeared again.