Chapter 59 Escape from Meicheng

  night, midnight

  Lie in bed, Melis. Kane was sleeping in a daze when suddenly there was a knock on her door.

  "Who is it?" Climbing down from the bed in a daze, Kane opened the door, and saw that the people who came to her were Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  "You two don't sleep at night, why are you looking for me?" Speaking of this, Kane complained a little.

  Looking at the sleepy Kane, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Go in and talk."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Kane let the two into the room and closed the door.

  "Put your clothes on, I have something important to tell you." After saying that, Shen Xuyao pulled Murong Jin to sit on the chair.

  Hearing this, Kane glanced at Shen Xuyao and walked into the screen to change clothes.

  After about a cup of tea, Kane changed his clothes and walked out.

  Seeing that Kane had changed his clothes, Shen Xuyao stood up from his chair, and Murong Jin also stood up.

  "I've changed it, what do you want to say?"

  As soon as Kane finished asking, Shen Xuyao grabbed Kane's arm with one hand and Murong Jin's arm with the other, directly activated the animal bone teleportation, and disappeared into the room.

  When Kane regained his senses and looked again, he had already arrived at the outskirts of Meicheng. "Hey, Xuyang, what are you doing?"

  "Meicheng can't stay anymore, I have to leave immediately." Said, Shen Xuyao looked at his lover beside him.

  After receiving the gaze of his lover, Murong Jin immediately took out the blue bird. The three of them flew west together on the blue bird.

  Sitting on the back of Qingniao, Kane looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin beside him. "Did you two offend someone?"

  "Someone wants to harm us." Having said that, Shen Xuyao frowned deeply. After all, his strength is still too low. If he is now at the third level, he will definitely choose to kill Wang Yunzhan and leave instead of fleeing.

  "Who is it, from the big family?" It must be from the big family, otherwise there is no need to run away.

  "Wang Yunzhan!" Without hiding anything, Shen Xuyao reported Wang Yunzhan's name.

  "The Wang family? Are they from the Wang family in Plum City?"

  "Yes, they are from the City Lord's Mansion, so I have to leave as soon as possible." Meicheng not only has Wang Yunzhan, but also the City Lord Wang. That place is very unfavorable for them.

  Hearing this, Kane nodded. "That's it, why didn't you say it earlier! I even asked Josie to go shopping tomorrow!" Speaking of this, Kane sighed.

  "It's fate to meet thousands of miles away, but it's not fate to never meet face to face. If you and that magician are destined, you will naturally meet again, and there's nothing to regret about it."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who spoke so eloquently, Kane curled his lips. "It's easy for you to say. If I left without saying a word, where would he find me?"

  "We will meet each other by fate. At that time, I lived in Tianhua City of Jiang's family, and Murong lived in Tianyue City of Murong's family. The distance between the two cities is very far. Later, I escaped from the family, and Murong also escaped. In the end, we met in Ping'an Town by accident, isn't this fate? If you have a destiny with that magician, you will naturally meet the second or third time." Fate is something It's very mysterious. Moreover, that man is a third-level magician and should be able to go to the secret realm. Shen Xuyao thought: Maybe Kane will meet that man when he reaches the secret realm.